Send you resume to email@example.com with the job ID
• Heavy Scheduling/calendar management and general support for the team anticipating needs and supporting with general meeting prep, daily schedule maintenance
• Produce and process correspondence: Determine appropriate disposition or priority for professional’s attention. Compose a response for signature, as required.
• Handle all information confidentially.
• Gatekeeper of professional’s time and access
• Act as a liaison between professionals and “the world,” including portfolio company management teams.
• Arrange and coordinate business and personal travel
• Support with expense reporting
• Demonstrate superior attention to detail in all areas of responsibility
• Provide meeting support: jump in to help troubleshoot zoom issues, manage conference room calendars
• Prepare expense reports
• Responsible for all document flow (in/out boxes, faxing, copies, FedEx, etc.)
• Create and maintain files for professionals, including “deal files.”
• Ensure professionals tools (i.e. computer, laptop, phone, etc) are in good working order by coordinating with MIS department
• Maintain contacts databases for professionals
• Ad hoc project support
• Arrange family travel, as requested
• Run errands, as requested
General Office Responsibilities:
• Primary back-up to KED
• Cover front desk as requested for breaks, etc.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
• Ability to work with many different groups of people, all with varying agendas
• Understands the sensitivity of confidential information and documents
• Must be able to respond to variable workflow and maintain composure in a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to exercise tact, good judgment and diplomacy in dealing with management and the public.
• Extensive domestic and international travel experience.
• Regular, reliable attendance and punctuality. Flexibility to come in early or stay late on short notice, if requested. Must back-up the administrative team and provide coverage for other professionals when required.
• Detailed oriented, accountable and learns from mistakes .
• Experience in working in corporate and family office environment (personal travel, personal expenses/business ventures).
• Accepts criticism well, easy going personality, likable, not uptight, “thick skin”, hard to rattle.
• Strong organizational and people skills.
• Has a track record of loyalty and confidentiality with prior employers.
• Available, but must have defined boundaries.
• Able to anticipate needs and act upon requests independently