EA to CEO
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Fully remote role
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility
- Opportunity to travel and attend unique team events
- A positive culture of fun, caring and giving
- Proactively manage, assess and predict the day-to-day needs of the CEO to ensure he is prepared and organized for all internal and external meetings and events.
- Understand the CEO’s goals and objectives in order to effectively anticipate deliverables and follow up when necessary.
- Provide a consistent organizational cadence and structure for the CEO and the organization.
- Build rapport with leaders within the organizations you support and key cross-functional stakeholders to serve as a catalyst around scheduling and/or spontaneous inquiries and requests.
- Seamlessly manage email coordination, calendar scheduling, travel, expense reporting, and a wide variety of priorities for the CEO.
- Demonstrate strong calendar management (multi-time zones) for travel and scheduling of meetings.
- In addition to the general administrative duties of an Executive Assistant, assist the Chief of Staff with ad hoc projects as needed, including the organization of Executive Team retreats, board meetings, and other leadership-level activities such as partnering with the other functions to ensure successful rollout of department wide programs related to knowledge, culture and community (i.e. department all hands, off-sites, special projects).
Top Keys for Client:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience directly supporting 1 or more executives (C-Suites preferred) in a rapidly growing organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and emotional intelligence
- Ability to exercise strong business judgment, meet deadlines, and balance multiple requests
- Ability to work independently and as a member of cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport with internal and external partners
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Optimistic, reliable and flexible attitude