Job ID: EB-1772032480
Send your resume to email@example.com with the job ID
- Be a part of an exciting, team-oriented environment with a genuine and warm atmosphere
- Work alongside very bright, enthusiastic people who are passionate about what they do
- Opportunity to interface/interact with high-profile and interesting clients
- Real work/life balance
- Cohesive, supportive EA team
- Catered lunch daily
- Gorgeous offices with beautiful views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, etc.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Coordinating communication and acting as the trusted liaison between internal and external contacts.
- Collaborate with the greater administrative team to support firm-wide initiatives and contribute to special projects, ensuring cohesion and excellence in all aspects of administrative functions.
- Maintaining contact lists, mailing lists, and related information.
- Coordinating the preparation of presentations as needed on Google Slides.
- Managing the execution of special projects and other administrative tasks.
- Researching and booking travel arrangements (both domestic and international). This also includes monitoring travel arrangements should any changes arise.
- Collaborate with the compliance team to maintain records, ensuring the firm adheres to industry regulations and internal policies.
- Process expense reports in a timely manner using Concur.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT
- College degree required
- Minimum of two years experience with measurable success
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Slack, Concur Expenses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, high attention to detail, and follow-through
- Trustworthy with impeccable professional ethics and the highest moral standards
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and prioritize accordingly