Executive Assistant – Project Coordinator
- Mission-driven organization
- Opportunity for growth within company
- Kind, professional team and collaborative, diverse environment
- Equity and 401(k)
- Medical, dental, vision for employees and dependents
- Maintain calendars, coordinate meetings, arrange travel, prepare expense reports
- Screen email, prepare correspondence (post meeting follow ups), track tasks, and drive follow ups.
- Participate in executing events end-to-end – managing invites process, handling event logistics (including on-site in a few cases), managing post event follow up.
- Coordinate contracts and payments.
- Manage webinar evaluation and feedback process.
- Maintain / Update Coach Database as key management tool.
- Handle a dynamic workload and make decisions (often with limited context)
- Assist with the recruiting, selection, and onboarding of new coaches.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment such as startup company, consulting firm, or large corporate firm.
- A self-starter capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and analytical with a strong work ethic.
- Possesses Global and multi-cultural fluency.
- Excellent calendar management skills with widespread experience scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive in completing assigned work and projects.
- Broad written / verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and G-suite.
- Competency at software tools such as Basecamp, Workboard, Slack, Calendly plus event technologies.
- Ability to perform and/or manage special projects, assist in planning firm events, and prepare presentations and reports for internal and external use
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Hyper organized, extremely detail oriented and capable of working in a fluid environment with ever changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport with internal and external partners
- Analytical and insightful, with the ability to anticipate needs in advance
- Quick learner
- Exceptional judgment
- Works well with numerous personality types
- Extremely detail oriented and hyper organized
- Able to communicate effectively inside and outside of an organization
- Not afraid to be persistent or to take initiative
- Intellectually curious
JOB ID: GIS2022NY1