JOB ID : EB-1562159336
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exposure to the exciting, bustling world of luxury real estate in NYC
- Opportunity to interface with some of the world’s most talented, successful people
- Operate as right-hand to CEO
- Enjoy variety in the role – each day is different + exciting
- Accompany Adam on meetings with clients
- Effective coordination and integration of personal responsibilities with the corporate tasks. 80% will be a primary focus on corporate duties while 20% will also handle personal duties.
- Maintain an accurate and detailed corporate and personal calendar, managing and coordinating incoming scheduling requests, rescheduling meetings upon request, proactively communicating changes, anticipating and responding to scheduling conflicts, as well as efficiently scheduling client meetings and ensuring timely follow-ups to maintain effective client relationships.
- Oversee the creation of any prep materials needed for client meetings.
- Oversee all aspects of travel arrangements, including flight bookings, managing travel credits, coordinating drivers, rental cars, and making restaurant reservations, among other related tasks.
- Being proactive in scheduling client meetings, this position will require forward-thinking to maximize Adam’s schedule and ensure efficient time management.
- The position may involve occasional coordination with events and meetings in the Hamptons office.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
- The candidate should maintain a highly polished and professional appearance, as they will be accompanying Adam in meetings with CEOs, entrepreneurs, executives, international investors, media and entertainment figures, professional athletes, and high-net worth individuals.
- Deep understanding of luxury brands to cater to the discerning tastes of these highly successful clients.
- Knowledge of and a genuine interest or prior experience in real estate or hospitality from prestigious establishments like the Four Seasons or Ralph Lauren.
- Highest level of integrity, ethics and professionalism; must have excellent judgment and professional maturity.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – email, phone and in person.
- Maintain a high degree of discretion in all aspects of work and display courtesy and professionalism in all interactions and with all contacts.
- Action orientated: Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things that he/she sees as challenging; not fearful with acting with baseline information and filling in as necessary, seizes more opportunities than others.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and calm demeanor. You will operate with the highest levels of honesty and integrity. No task too big. No task too small.