- Be a part of an exciting, team-oriented environment
- Work alongside very bright, enthusiastic people who are passionate about what they do
- Highly competitive package that includes a base salary plus annual performance bonus.
- Company currently pays 100% of medical, dental, disability and life insurance coverage for candidate and family
- Company contributes an amount equal to 15% of compensation to employee-directed retirement account annually = $13k/year and vests within 3 years
- Provide phone coverage for the office and direct calls to appropriate parties in an efficient and professional manner.
- Greet guests in a gracious and welcoming manner. Ensure they are promptly announced to the appropriate party and escorted to the designated conference room.
- Provide general support for guests.
- Coordinate and ensure neat appearance of reception area and conference rooms.
- Manage meeting room calendars and set up conference room Zooms and dial-ins for meetings.
- Serve as point of contact for vendors.
- Arrange and coordinate food and beverages for meetings as requested by staff.
- Order lunch for the office daily, includes sourcing options, ordering, receiving, and distributing lunches.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as needed.
JOB ID: GIS2022T64