Job ID: EB-6579088306
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job ID
Front Office Coordinator/Team Assistant
- Positive culture and office environment.
- Small, collaborative team with high exposure to investments.
- Team is low ego, high integrity and everyone has strong tenure with the company.
- Business casual, most of the team wears jeans.
- Daily catered lunch with fully stocked kitchen.
- Great benefits including FSA account.
- Potential to work from home one day a week.
Front Office Responsibilities:
- Greet employees and their guests in an upbeat, prompt, professional and efficient manner.
- Manage all incoming calls and transfer to appropriate staff members.
- Serve as first point of contact for guests while managing conference room schedule and security list.
- Build a rapport with employees and external guests and stay on top of evolving situations and priorities.
- Set up daily lunch order for the firm via Forkable and manage catering for all internal meetings.
- Responsible for all front of the house items, including but not limited to, keeping reception area and conference rooms tidy and professional.
- Restocking and tidying the main kitchen and 21st floor coffee, beverages, and snack cart.
- Print and bind presentations for investment meetings as needed. o Liaise with office vendors, maintain supplies inventory, and order stock as needed. o Receive and deliver all incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Set up presentations, Zoom and conference calls for meetings in conference rooms.
- Review office invoices weekly and send to payables for approval.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support a team of junior investment employees with occasional travel arrangements and light administrative support.
- Reconcile monthly expense reports on behalf of investment team and office AmEx card.
- Work closely with CAO & her EA /SF Office Coordinator when necessary and provide support coverage as needed.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in administration or customer service.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with a wide variety of individuals, internally and externally.
- Uphold utmost confidentiality and professionalism throughout the office.
- Proactive, polished, and professional demeanor.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Eager to learn and take on more responsibility over time.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to help wherever needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and expense reporting systems such as Concur a plus.