JOB ID : EB-1173915023
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job ID
- Opportunity to work alongside incredibly smart and successful UHNWI’s.
- Beautiful office space overlooking Sunset Blvd
- Unlimited growth potential within the company
- Exposure to individuals that are at the top of their industries
- Scheduling: manage the principal’s calendar and schedule and confirm meetings, interviews, and appointments
- Maintenance of multiple data repositories (OneNote, Asana, contacts)
- Liaise with internal Travel Coordinator and/or book travel and arrange flights, ground transportation, and accommodations. Serve as primary POC for principal and
- family. Responsible for maintaining travel database with preference and research of new items.
- Responsible for making and adjusting reservations on behalf of principal
- Work closely with internal staff and external support personnel to ensure smooth day- to-day operations for the principal and his family members
- Organize meetings and prepare materials.
- Research, compile, and present options for family-friendly activities based on location.
- Remind principal of important tasks and deadlines and assist with daily time management
- Act as the principal’s first point of contact and handle correspondence via email and phone while prioritizing important or sensitive matters
- Make purchases on behalf of principal, such as gifts, and assist with expenses
- Assist with event logistics and planning
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT
- Effective multi-tasker
- Responsible and dependable
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- 24/7 mindset always reachable by cell or email, especially when traveling
- A strong work ethic: “No task is too big or small”
- Ability to work well both independently and within a group