Submit your resume to email@example.com
- Be part of an exciting, team-oriented environment
- Work alongside very bright, enthusiastic people who are passionate about what they do
- Opportunity to interface/interact with high-profile, interesting clients
- Company has a fun onsite culture – weekly team events, karaoke, escape rooms, etc.
- Build an exceptional in person culture and help to facilitate relationship building for the broader team
- Elevate the workplace experience by providing memorable experiences and generating excitement and engagement; be a welcoming presence for our employees and guests
- Proactively plan weekly in person team events for NYC and monthly events for our remote team – including but not limited to happy hours, game nights, community volunteer events, etc.
- Rally and energize the team to be active participants in these events
- Handle the day to day workplace operations in our NYC and San Francisco offices to ensure the offices are running smoothly and efficiently, delivering a high level of service to our employees. This includes: grocery delivery, ordering office supplies, daily lunch orders, office clean-up and organization, office repairs / projects as needed, mail, shipping and receiving, etc.
- Support onsite / offsite events as needed
- Develop and manage a strong relationship with the on-site property management teams in NYC and SF, and partner with those teams for day-to-day activities
- Source and coordinate with appropriate vendors
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT
- 4+ years of experience working in a workplace, office management, or facilities coordinator role to help create a first class employee experience
- Exceptional skills in customer service, hospitality-focused, and strong attention to detail
- Experience in event planning e.g. – plan weekly team events for NYC and monthly events for our remote team, happy hours, company game nights, community volunteer events, etc.
- Experience in building strong in person culture
- Excited to rally the team around participating in in-person events
- Willingness to work in our New York office 5 days per week; travel to, and work in, our San Francisco office as needed
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills
- Ability to be creative, problem solve and deliver strong results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship building skills with the ability to recognize company needs
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, etc.)