We are recruiting for an experienced and highly professional Personal Assistant to support two entrepreneurial families in San Francisco. Amazing work environment with the opportunity to take charge of diverse projects and flexibility to work remotely. This is a unique role with the chance to partner with two successful Bay Area families!
- Ability to work remotely part time
- Great work environment
- Both families are very socially minded
- Interesting tasks, dynamic – involved in a lot of different industries
- Manage Political Giving Compliance
- Basic bookkeeping
- Bill Paying – paying bills through bill.com or similar online bill paying service.
- Mail and File Management
- Event Management – invites, RSVP management, calling to follow-up, set up day before and manage event day of.
- House Management – interfacing with contractors, and where possible fixing things themselves.
- Hiring Assistance – help hiring household staff and contractors
- Children’s Activities – help identifying, researching and booking children’s activities
- Travel Booking & Management
- Vendor management – identify, onboard and use new vendors for the house – dry cleaners, specialty food stores, wet suit rentals, etc.
- Hospitality – help extended family / houseguests find their way around San Francisco when they come to visit
- Be occasionally on-call during non-business hours.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENTS:
- Must have bachelor’s degree
- Someone who is proactive and always anticipating needs and expectations
- Ability to take detailed instructions
- Confident personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with handling confidential and discreet matters
Job ID: INSEARCH31