Are you an exceptional Executive Assistant that wants to support the CEO of a mission driven company? Do you love working with a collaborative team at a fast pace? Are you a self-starter looking to take your career to the next level?
We have been retained by the CEO of the leading genomics and biotechnology company. They are looking for an extremely organized individual with high energy, strong project management skills and a proactive attitude. The company is a fast growing, and the Executive Assistant to the CEO will need to manage ambiguity and multiple priorities. The utmost confidentiality is imperative, as this role will be privy to confidential information.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, travel, and email as the primary functions of the role.
- Own CEO’s professional and personal calendar.
- Own CEO professional and personal travel.
- Create CEO’s daily schedule and all related materials for meetings, including agendas, backgrounders and other information.
- Own daily management and prioritizing of CEO’s email.
- Operate systems to keep information flowing for the Office of the CEO.
- Prepare and send daily updates to the CEO with reminders and questions
- High level of communication required with family office to ensure all details and actions are relayed in a timely manner.
- Own Office of the CEO administrative tasks.
- Provide administrative support and management of executive team meetings and offsites, including send the VP executive weekly updates, prepare weekly executive team materials, OKRs and other tasks as needed by the team.
- Create and submit expense reports for CEO and manage approval requests.
- Act as back-up to other assistants, which may include taking notes in meetings and following-up on action items.
- Handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform administrative tasks as needed and other related duties as assigned.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience supporting a C-level executive
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Ability to problem solve, including to analyze and identify key issues and information
- Strong follow-up skills, including perseverance and creativity to work within an unconventional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work independently with little direction and possess a strong sense of ownership of role and responsibilities
- Willingness to participate in all levels of administrative support duties; whatever it takes to get the job done with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated dependability; ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
- Knowledge of health industry strongly preferred
- Full time, with flexibility to work after hours and on weekends as necessary
- Some travel may be required over time
Job ID: GIS2020