We are searching for an intensely driven, proactive, and problem-solving Executive Assistant to the CTO and some support to the CHRO at a fast-paced and well-known tech company in San Francisco, CA. This successful CTO has taken multiple companies IPO.
As the EA, you will be managing day-to-day and providing overall team support. No task is too small or too big for you to take on! You will be the right hand to the CTO and will have exciting growth opportunities.
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Team Lunches and Happy Hours
- Flexible working hours
- Accessible by public transportation
- Manage Executives’ daily calendar, travel, expenses, meetings, and event arrangements.
- Provide organizational support to the Executive.
- Arrange corporate or special events to take place outside of the workplace.
- Execute trusted initiatives and ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
- 5+ years of administrative experience; prior work with a C level is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and relationship skills.
- Exemplary planning, organizational, and time management skills