- Provides extraordinary service commensurate with the firm’s reputation.
- Oversees full compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements. Exercises full discretion in working with confidential information.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with colleagues, along with the firm’s senior leadership and management teams, through verbal, written, and electronic correspondence, as a representative of the executive and department.
- Manages administrative needs, including inbox and calendar oversight, expense and invoice submissions, and travel arrangements.
- Supports event management activities, including researching venues, organizing catering, managing invite lists, and providing materials, along with other related items.
- Creates meeting materials as needed, including agendas, presentation decks, etc.
- Provides administrative assistance on key objectives/initiatives/projects: conducts research, tracks tasks, orders supplies, schedules meetings, etc.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
- Ability to execute discretion with confidential information
- Excellent oral, written and visual communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Confident interacting with executives
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Team player
- Provides extraordinary service
- Furthers the firm’s culture and values