We are recruiting for a dynamic Executive Assistant for a top executive at a prestigious financial services firm in San Francisco. High exposure to leading Executives in the industry, along with the opportunity to be a creative problem-solver and grow within the organization. This is a unique role, with the ability to work hand-in-hand supporting and collaborating with an innovative Executive in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
The Executive Assistant will support the administrative and project needs of the Executive Partner, which also includes investor relations and other executive engagement activities.
- Provide extraordinary service commensurate with the firm’s reputation.
- Oversee full compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements. Exercise full discretion in working with confidential information.
- Establish and maintains strong working relationships with colleagues, along with the firm’s senior leadership and management teams through verbal, written, and electronic correspondence as a representative of the executive and department.
- Manage administrative needs, including inbox and calendar oversight, expense and invoice submissions, and travel arrangements.
- Support event management activities, including researching venues, organizing catering, managing invite lists, and providing materials, along with other related items.
- Create meeting materials as needed, including agendas, presentation decks, etc.
- Provide administrative assistance on key objectives/initiatives/projects: conduct research, tracks tasks, orders supplies, schedules meetings, etc.
- 3+ years Executive Assistant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to execute discretion with confidential information
- Excellent oral, written and visual communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Confident interacting with executives
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Team player
- Provides extraordinary service
- Furthers the firm’s culture and values
Job ID: INSEARCH43