We are recruiting for an experienced and highly professional Personal Assistant to support a tech entrepreneur in San Francisco. This is an amazing opportunity to take charge of diverse and interesting projects, with the flexibility to work remotely. Work alongside a dynamic business leader and have the opportunity to fine-tune your strategic skills.
- Ability to work remotely part time
- Great work environment
- Very socially minded family
- Interesting tasks, dynamic – involved in a lot of different industries
- Basic bookkeeping and bill paying
- Mail and File Management
- Event Management – invites, RSVP management, calling to follow-up, set up day before and manage event day of.
- House Management – interfacing with contractors, and where possible fixing things themselves.
- Hiring Assistance – help hiring household staff and contractors
- Travel Booking & Management
- Vendor management – identify, onboard and use new vendors for the house – dry cleaners, specialty food stores, wet suit rentals, etc.
- Hospitality – help extended family / houseguests find their way around San Francisco when they come to visit
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENTS:
- Must have bachelor’s degree
- Someone who is proactive and always anticipating needs and expectations
- Ability to take detailed instructions
- Confident personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with handling confidential and discreet matters
Job ID: GIS2020AU