EA to CEO
- Join a Series C startup quickly heading towards IPO
- Receive significant equity in the company
- Collaborative, supportive, and diverse/international company
- Expertly own and manage the CEO’s schedule, strategically aligning time with priorities. Respectfully adjust to frequent changes within a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with a flexible, adaptive mindset. Partner with the CEO to understand his priorities.
- Develop a deep understanding of what is critical to the business to allow you to make the appropriate decisions for calendar management and proactively look for ways to improve processes to create efficiency. Act as a force multiplier and thought partner to the CEO, brainstorming and recommending solutions before they are requested.
- Schedule with internal and external stakeholders including the executive team, board and investors, serving as a gatekeeper for inbound requests. This will require constant interfacing with the executive team, board and investors around mutual needs.
- Plan and manage special projects such as executive off-sites, leadership team retreats, board and investor meetings, other meetings and events as needed. Assist CEO with identifying objectives and building agendas, coordinating logistics, creating meeting materials, and executing meetings and events.
- Support CEO around domestic and international travel and finance. Plan travel itineraries and monitor travel to trouble-shoot changes in flights, meeting schedules, ground transportation, etc.
- Maintain complete confidentiality on all sensitive business and personal matters with tact and professionalism.
- Ad hoc projects, tasks, research and requests as needed.
- 3-5+ years previous experience and a passion for supporting a C-level executive in a high growth, fast-paced tech environment.
- High sense of urgency with an innate drive to respond and take action quickly.
- Ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Comfortable managing up, holding executives accountable, and being persistent where needed to get the job done.
- A service-oriented mindset, including anticipating all needs and last-minute scheduling changes.
- Approachable, friendly demeanor in dealing with executives, customers, and employees. Excels at developing relationships and working with a variety of personalities.
- Highly detail-oriented multitasker with superb organization skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient with Macs, Slack, Zoom, and Google’s suite of business programs (Calendar, Mail, Drive, Docs and Sheets).
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
JOB ID: GIS2022G8