We are recruiting for a sophisticated and dynamic Personal Assistant to support a successful tech innovator in San Francisco. This is an amazing opportunity to take charge of diverse and interesting projects, with the flexibility to work remotely. Work alongside a brilliant thought leader and have the opportunity to truly make a difference.
Candidates should have a proven track record of providing a high level of personal/private support for a high net worth individual. Candidates should also be highly professional, polished, and committed to their role, with a strong work ethic and an instinctively proactive approach. The role requires a high level of focus and concentration to be applied in order to ensure accuracy and attention to detail. The PA must be able to work in a fast, efficient, and organized manner to cope with multiple tasks and often competing demands. This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone looking to be challenged in a friendly and fast-paced environment, and is willing to commit to working flexibly outside of core business hours as required; traveling (even on weekends) may be required. Location of this role will be based in San Francisco but work will be completed remotely.
- Experience scheduling luxury travel.
- Liaison with CEO’s EA, security, driver, family, and family office.
- Book travel arrangements, both on commercial flights and private jets.
- Event director: restaurant reservations and organizing private dinners and catered chefs for private parties and events.
- Apartment management: Assist with house duties such as scheduling laundry pickup/drop-off off, and ensuring owner’s residence is stocked with groceries, supplies, and other items on a routine basis. Oversee maintenance work in the apartment.
- Checking all physical and earth class mail and forwarding them to appropriate people.
- Booking all personal appointments, such as haircuts, personal trainers, checkups, and dental.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required; traveling on weekends may be required.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
- 3 – 5 + years of work experience as an EA, PA, PR, in Technology, Events, and/or Marketing space.
- Proactive approach to work, with strong use of initiative and common sense.
- Highly discreet, with a strong understanding and respect for confidentiality.
- Polished, confident, and highly responsive communicator, both written and oral.
- Flexible and accommodating approach to the job; willing to respond to mobile phone and email requests out of office hours, as required.
- Positive work ethic with a no-fuss, can-do approach to ensure work gets done quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to remain calm and measured at all times, especially when under pressure and working to tight deadlines.
- Friendly but professional approach, with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent organization, time-management, and prioritization skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Strong IT skills – in particular, proficiency in Google Suite.
Job ID: GIS2020AT