Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB ID: EB-2006045952
POSITION: HR Generalist
- Handleand secure confidential Human Resource information and release information to authorized parties.
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters.
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations.
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records including federal and state compliance requirements.
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval, and initiating activities.
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management, and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities.
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly.
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances.
- Process bimonthly payroll through ADP and monitor Time and Attendance as required. Provide payroll and health & benefits reports to Parent Company back-office accounting department bi-monthly.
- Perform routine clerical tasks such as filing, duplicating, photocopying, and assembling bulk mailing and perform related HR work and ad hoc projects, asassigned/required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking.
- Ability to interview new candidates, oversee employee benefits, end-user HR technology and workforce management systems (ADP Payroll and Benefits)
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills and detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills.
- Communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing with third party professionals, government agencies, diverse and multi-cultural clients, staff, and thepublic.
- Work collaboratively as a team and establish and maintain effectiveworking relationships with others.
- Use tact, discretion, and prudence in dealing with those contacted in the course ofthe work and independently analyze situations and take appropriate action within established guidelines.
- Embrace punctuality with a daily sense of urgency to ensure work product is produced at the highest professional level, and on time asrequired.
- Meet multiple deadlines under pressure, records information and prepares, reports from ADP, Health & Benefits, and other benefits providers.
- Seeks opportunities to grow personally andprofessionally.
- Strong business knowledge and capabilities crucial to a successful HR generalist role and responsibilitiesis highly preferred.
- Modern office practices and procedures and proficient skills utilizing Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SmartSheet, Adobe, and QuickBooks.
- Proper English usage including grammar, spelling, punctuation, filing systems,and vocabulary covering common administrative terminology.
- Fluent in Spanish, notary license, and general knowledge of the mission of thecompany and the population it serves, is desirable.
- Principles and practices of good customer service and supportivelistening.