We have partnered with a prominent NYC family seeking an Executive Personal Assistant to support the head of their family office. This thoughtful and kind executive needs help with strategic time management, philanthropic projects, board work, events and diverse projects. Working out of their gorgeous NYC office, this assistant will be an integral part of the team and family.
- Opportunity for growth in your professional career and development in being part of a collaborative admin team
- Great exposure
- Highly intellectual and mission-driven environment
- Generous, appreciative, and kind executives who invest in their team and hire for longevity
- Work with a team that shares similar values and focus
- 401K and medical benefits
- Flawlessly manage Principal’s busy calendar with numerous meetings, calls and travel, paying attention to special preferences and needs.
- Gather and prepare meeting materials and agendas; prepare PowerPoint presentations and set up meeting room with materials, refreshments and A/V.
- Act as liaison between company employees, high-profile affiliates and C-Level Executives of both internal and external companies
- Monitor executive’s inbox and help with email flow
- Attend weekly team meetings, take notes and follow up on action items.
- Successfully lead, manage and coordinate events that include securing venues, negotiating rates, selecting menus, interacting with vendors, selecting gifts, preparing presentations, managing the budget, scheduling transportation and team building activities.
- Working with the team on various projects
- Provide hospitality for visiting executives and portfolio companies
- Manage personal calendar in tandem with corporate calendar, communicating changes to family as needed.
- Assist with executive’s day-to-day personal life: run errands, provide IT support, select and sent gifts to friends and acquaintances.
- Oversee executive’s personal board commitments as well as charitable donations and contributions
- Manage subscriptions and memberships that included transfers and resale of season tickets
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
- Passionate about being a strategic partner and rolling up your sleeves to get the job done with the EA Team
- Experience with both supporting c-suite executives and family office
- Diligent about following up on projects or tasks that need to be completed, high attention to detail
- High IQ and EQ
- Solid administrative duties
- Critical thinking on your feet to problem solve and work independently
- Setting up conference calls, dial-in, preparing meeting minutes
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment with very little direction
- Stimulated by putting processes together and innovating them as the needs of the company change
- Poised, professional, articulate, proactive, intuitive, curious and excited to work hard
- Has a service heart, a positive attitude, and cares about both the big and the small
- Bachelor’s degree
Job ID: GIS2021AQ