Administrative Assistant ( all EAs hold this title, you can put EA on your LinkedIn)
- Be a part of an exciting, team-oriented environment
- Work alongside very bright, enthusiastic people who are passionate about what they do
- Growing portfolio includes well known
- Opportunity to interface/interact with high-profile, interesting clients
- Gym in office
- Catered breakfast and lunch – past 8pm cover meal
- Equity participation program
- Heavy Scheduling/calendar management and general support for the investment team (2 Directors, 1 Principal & 2-3 Analysts/Associates) anticipating needs and supporting with general meeting prep, daily schedule maintenance
- Liaise with both internal and external assistants to coordinate meeting schedules, etc.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date contacts
- Domestic/international travel arrangements
- Support with monthly corporate, out of pocket, and mileage expense reporting Concur
- Be an extension of the Investment team; liaise with high-profile clients
- Demonstrate superior attention to detail in all areas of responsibility
- Provide meeting support: jump in to help troubleshoot zoom issues, manage conference room calendars
- Ad hoc project support
- Provide comprehensive administrative support. Answer, screen and direct incoming calls, visitors and correspondences.
- Provide backup support to reception and other administrative professionals as needed.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and commitment to quality
- 5 years experience functioning in a similar role, preferably within private equity or financial services
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Effective interpersonal skills, with an ability to interface with personnel at all levels of the
- Ability to work with many different groups of people, all with varying agendas
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent
- Team player with a desire to roll up sleeves and help; motivated by the opportunity to contribute on a small, tight-knit team
- Understands the sensitivity of confidential information and documents
- Handle sensitive situations with tact, diplomacy and good judgement
- Able to anticipate needs and act upon requests independently
- Must be vaccinated (no booster required)
JOB ID: GISB1