· Diverse and international leadership team and employees
· HQ in SF with employees across the globe
· Company philanthropic program to give back to the community
· Unlimited PTO + flexible work hours
· Free lunches/drinks /snacks
· Pet friendly office
· Yearly conference, training & education budget to grow your skills and career
· Benefits: medical, dental, vision
· Fun team events outside of work hours
· Annual reatreat
· Holiday Party, Summer Picnic, Board Game Nights, Monthly Happy Hours
· No meetings at Noon, enjoy the lunch hour with coworkers
· Super awesome team that cares about the company’s mission, product and their co-workers
· Calendar Management, scheduling meetings – internal and external
· Prioritize/Screen Emails – answer emails on CEO’s behalf
· Handle schedules, business travel and arrangements
· Keep CEO on task and more organized than ever
· Board Meetings: Assistance setting up conference rooms, ordering lunches, preparing documents
· Other projects: CEO dinners (logistics industry), CEOs Events, Investor Meetings, All-Hands Meetings – Book Dinners, making reservations through Open Table (CEO dinners, Industry events)
· Assist with script for presentations and putting together PowerPoints
· Update priorities for the week
· Top 3 Areas to help CEO with:
o Time Management
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
· 2+ years of experience working with an executive at a technology startup company
· Amazing organizational skills
· Demonstrated intelligence and creativity through an interesting life pursuit.
· Outstanding communication, organizational, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills; demonstrable initiative, creativity, and flexibility.
· People love to come talk to you. You feel completely comfortable interacting both with engineers and executives.
· A can-do “make it happen” attitude: you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction.
· Sense of humor and ability to have fun, a must!
· Experience completing complex projects with little direction and an eye towards saving a buck.