Our client is designing autonomous vehicles to transform delivery service, and we are partnering with the Co-Founders to help them find an exceptional Executive Assistant to join their revolutionary team. As the first hire on the admin team, this is an opportunity to truly own the administrative function and build out your own processes, while partnering strategically with the Co-Founders. This company is taking the world of delivery and autonomous vehicles by storm, so get ready to be a driving force behind one of the hottest companies in tech.
- People are amazing – fantastic, humble, innovative and extremely passionate
- Work in a fast-paced, creative environment with mission-driven team members who are focused on quality and execution
- Amazing exposure to a true partnership with influential Co-Founders
- Scaling organization with plans for future growth!
- Fun perks that include: Unlimited PTO, catered lunches, and commuter benefits
- Business is tackling the next biggest thing in robotics, self-driving cars and retail combined!
- Ability to build best practices, create processes and procedures, and become a leader in the organization
- Provide hands-on administrative support to high-level team members including two Co-Founders
- Manage and execute heavy scheduling of various types of meetings; internal and external conference calls/meetings, events both on and off-site, etc.
- Maintain calendar management in a rapidly and ever-changing environment
- Prepare monthly expense reports for leads as needed
- Arrange travel and accommodations for executives or visitors coming onsite
- Work in a dynamic, start-up environment that will require you to interact and collaborate with executives, customers, board members, outside counsel and employees of all ranks
- Report directly to Co-Founders
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
- Experience providing administrative support to senior executives; experience working in a start-up is a plus
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with the ability to maintain composure while under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Suite, G-Suite and internal ERP systems skills
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a range of personalities
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Team player who collaborates well and takes pride in setting others up for success
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment – by operating independently, efficiently and proactively solving problems
- Sharp administrative professional who enjoys working in a constantly changing environment and streamlining a hectic day
Job ID: INSEARCH12