Our client, a serial entrepreneur, is seeking an EA with exceptional communication skills, a high level of motivation and is extremely driven. You will be the glue that holds everything together – from calendaring and travel to reporting processes and team support, you will participate in confidential and strategic projects to support the companies goals. We are looking for someone with a natural passion for learning, who enjoys taking on new tasks and projects, and who excels at being mindful of details in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
- Pre-IPO tech company in a high growth stage
- Help with various company events
- Extremely nice guy and easy to support
- CEO deeply cares about people and his team
- Partner with a highly intelligent and thoughtful CEO
- Collaborate with a lively group of intellectuals
- Great work life balance
- Generous compensations and benefits package
- Set up and maintain CEO’s schedule by planning and scheduling internal and external meetings, manage one-on-one meeting schedules, conferences, and travel, follow-up on completion.
- Prep the CEO for all meetings with logistics and necessary information and keep him informed of all changes and developments.
- Anticipate challenges, pivot quickly and come up with resourceful alternate solutions.
- Coordinate CEO communications, including taking and returning calls, responding to emails and interfacing with client.
- Facilitate and record meeting discussions, delegate action items, follow-up on completion.
- Thoughtful planning of high-end client/partner entertainment such as lunch/dinner and in-office meetings.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years professional, high-level administrative support, CEO experience preferred
- Experience with global support
- Strong problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Friendly and professional demeanor – “can do” attitude all around
- Organization, time management, presentation, travel logistics
- Strong communication skills (phone, email, video conferencing and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize
- Extremely detail oriented and precise
- Excellent communicator
- Doesn’t take things personally
- High confidentiality
- Good sense of humor
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
Job ID: INSEARCH44