An exciting pre-IPO startup is looking for a top-notch EA to be a strategic partner with their co-founders. Located in Redwood City, CA, the company is on a mission to empower companies to build experiences people love. They are looking for motivated and passionate individuals who want to help build a company from the ground up. If you’re the kind of person to makes things happen, this role is for you!
As an Executive Assistant to the CEO and CTO, you’re at the heart of their daily activities and business operations. This is a strategic partnership with the CEO, CTO and broader organization that requires engagement at the business level, an understanding of their product and positioning in the marketplace, thoughtfulness, confidentiality and a supreme bias for optimization.
You anticipate the needs of the CEO & CTO and provide light support to the other leadership team members, helping them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
This is a fast-paced opportunity for a professional who is a smart, get-things-done, proactive, entrepreneurial, service-oriented and team-first individual. No task is too small or too big for you to take on. You take pride in delivering the highest quality work product and finding efficiencies in your role. You enjoy working with different personalities and prioritize a multitude of competing demands with ease.
As a trusted member of the team, you will have access to confidential topics relating to strategy, growth, operations, prioritization and feedback.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals and boundless snacks
- Support the CEO & CTO, including heavy calendar management and prioritization, travel, expense reports, vendor management, and any other tasks needed to maximize team productivity.
- Represent the CEO by email and phone with internal and external stakeholders including investors, BOD members, clients, prospects, C-level executives and other partners.
- Plan leadership team off-sites and team-building events.
- Adaptable enough to take on additional responsibilities as business needs grow.
- Build cross-functional internal relationships across every team and leadership.
- Act as a key partner on special projects as needed.
- In everything, represent the CEO, CTO and team with confidentiality, professionalism, kindness, and efficiency.
Top Keys for Clients:
- Proactivity: Lots of people can check off tasks on a list, but do you anticipate potential issues before they snowball, and take action to remedy? Do you identify ways to streamline processes across the business? Do you consistently seek a better solution than the status quo? Do you have the influencing skills to drive change?
- Time and stress management: Roll with both a sense of humor and urgency as your leaders and colleagues seek your support from a number of different directions. You must be naturally tenacious and driven.
- About the ideal candidate:
- Previous project management and administrative experience, ideally supporting a CEO or C-suite member in a 1-1 partnership at high-growth organizations.
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to be aware of, control, and express your emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Expectation to be in the office ~3 days per week in Redwood City, CA.
- Organized and detail-oriented – you must love creating order out of chaos.
- Experience organizing team events and offsites.
- Intellectual curiosity paired with a high growth-mindset.
- You’re committed to your growth and development as a project manager and EA.
- You can easily handle stress and you are unflappable.
- You’re fluent in all tools of G Suite on Google Cloud, and could lead a workshop on day one.
Job ID: GIS2021BY