The CEO of a leading public BioTech company is seeking an Executive Personal Assistant to streamline every facet of his life. Act as the CEO’s ‘force multiplier’ by liaising with internal and external business stakeholders; preparing reports and materials for high-profile meetings; and executing global travel logistics strategically so he can prioritize his most important asset, his family.
This innovative company finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases, often saving the lives of underserved and overlooked individuals. This is stellar opportunity to support an accomplished executive in a dynamic, high growth startup environment; while benefitting from the security of a successful public firm.
- Great exposure; opportunity to experience early stage BioTech
- Highly intellectual and mission-driven environment
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits through Kaiser and Anthem
- Unlimited PTO
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Flawlessly manage CEO’s busy executive’s calendar with numerous meetings, calls and travel arrangements, paying attention to special preferences and needs.
- Ensure every meeting has an appropriately-sized conference room booked, include the correct address or phone within the invitation, adding all pertinent details & context to each meeting invite, ensuring meetings/calls do not overlap, and confirming the details with the external guest the day before.
- Gather and prepare meeting materials and agendas; prepare PowerPoint presentations and set up meeting room with materials, refreshments and A/V.
- Act as liaison between company employees, high-profile affiliates and C-Level Executives of both prospect and existing portfolio companies
- Monitor executive’s inbox and help with email flow
- Attend weekly team meetings, take notes and follow up on action items.
- Successfully lead, manage and coordinate events that include securing venues, negotiating rates, selecting menus, interacting with vendors, selecting gifts, preparing presentations, managing the budget, scheduling transportation and team building activities, without being present onsite and doing all the planning remotely.
- Working with the Admin team on various work-related projects
- Provide hospitality, in partnership with reception team, for visiting partners and portfolio companies
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage personal calendar in tandem with CEO’s corporate calendar, communicating changes to family as needed.
- Assist with executive’s day-to-day personal life: run errands, provide IT support, select and sent gifts to friends and acquaintances.
- Track medical records and manage insurance claims and payments
- Oversee executive’s personal board commitments as well as charitable donations and contributions
- Manage subscriptions and memberships that included transfers and resale of season tickets
Top Keys for Client:
- Passionate about being a strategic partner and rolling up your sleeves to get the job done with the EA Team
- Diligent about following up on projects or tasks that need to be completed, high attention to detail
- High IQ and EQ
- Solid Administrative Assistant duties
- Critical Thinking on your feet to problem solve
- Setting up conference calls, dial-in, preparing meeting minutes
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment with very little direction
- Stimulated by putting processes together and innovating them as the needs of the company change
- Poised, professional, articulate, proactive, curious and excited to work hard
- Bachelor’s degree