JOB ID: EB-4281928875
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job ID
Executive Personal Assistant – Los Angeles Area
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working as a Personal Assistant to a high-net-worth individual(s), family, or high-level executive, a bachelor’s degree, strong verbal and written communication skills, strong organization skills, creativity and be very proactive and well presented. The ideal candidate would be based in the Los Angeles area to oversee necessary projects/administrative duties and available to meet with Principals at least once a week but more frequently if required. There will also need to be flexibility to travel to from time to time as needed.
Primary responsibilities will include a variety of administrative functions, including:
- Calendar management
- Appointment scheduling; corporate meetings and personal/medical appts
- Drafting of formal correspondence
- Organization and management of sophisticated and complex private travel logistics and itinerary creation; passport and visa coordination
- Event coordination for social gatherings and philanthropic events
- Must accomplish tasks and goals in a respectful and professional manner with a strong sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Liaising with house staff, business partners, etc.
- Handling of Art acquisitions including shipping, storage if required; obtaining jpegs and Certificates of Authenticity.
Share values of Respect, Integrity, Honesty, Innovation and Execution.
- 3+ years prior experience as a personal assistant to a HNW individual or family
- Personality of calm and control that truly “owns” responsibilities and enjoys the role of executive administrative support
- Trustworthy and confidential in nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong tech skills (including proficiency with computers and mobile devices, able to troubleshoot household technology, etc.)
- Great attention to detail and highly organized
- Able to multitask and perform diversified duties under pressure with independent judgment
- Interact professionally and respectfully with household staff and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid driver’s license and passport as some travel and international will be required.