Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Miami, Fl (Coconut Grove)
A Miami-based investment firm is seeking an experienced, full-time Executive Assistant (EA) to support the founder and Chief Investment Officer. The EA position requires a level of adeptness, organization and attention to detail associated with supporting a senior executive’s professional and personal life which so often coincide.
The ideal candidate has previously supported one or multiple executives, has a finance background, is familiar with the high-profile business and personal demands often associated with executives, can conduct, and manage several tasks at once and is comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial office environment. The ideal candidate can anticipate, organize, and manage schedules, interface with clients and vendors of the firm and provide structure for office operations including working with highly sensitive and/or confidential information. The candidate must be self-directed, have both a keen attention to detail and be able to execute with pace, maintain impeccable organizational skills and be an excellent communicator; have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to write and communicate are critical. Qualified candidates shall be in possession of a bachelor’s degree, with a desired minimum five (5) years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT
- Wants to understand things, curious nature, proactive
- Background in finance or working at a finance company
- Strong work ethic – available off hours etc.
- Tactical experience – Senior executive management, private airplane travel, scheduling, organization excellence
- Mindset – Aware of CEO pressures and challenges; potential of over scheduling, specialized travel and accommodation requests, balancing work and family demands, etc.
- Schedule Efficiency:
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s day-to-day activities including owning the coordination and necessary actions to prepare him for meetings and calls, provide email assistance, schedule all travel with related accommodations and other supportive duties
- Help keep the CEO on track and maintain schedule discipline
- Monitor decision timelines and understand interdependencies to maximize firm efficiencies and effectiveness
- Proactive short- and long-term scheduling to effectively streamline future activities to reduce overall firm disruptions
- Special Projects:
- Assist the CEO with record keeping, logistics and other duties related to private yacht.
- Personal Assistance:
- Assist the CEO with personal matters, often personal life and business life intertwine.
- Potential for personal errands