We have been retained by an UHNW Executive seeking a highly experienced Director of Residences who will take full charge of this global real estate portfolio. The successful candidate will have previous management experience with high-end residences and staff. This individual will have 360° oversight for the overall care and maintenance of the homes, development of household systems, procedures and protocols, developing and managing staff, ensuring consistent service levels for all residences, and managing capital projects and household budgets. This individual will also work closely with external partners involving corporate support functions, architects, designers, contractors, AV/IT integrators and numerous other services vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Possess at least 7-10 years relevant work experience in a private home or luxury hotel.
- Outstanding verifiable references.
- Understands that the utmost in confidentiality and discretion are required.
- Proactive and anticipatory, with a service heart; a flexible self-starter who is willing to pitch in.
- Skilled executor, with good judgment; able to discern when to escalate a problem or question and when to resolve independently.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide highest quality internal customer service.
- Process-oriented; enjoys developing and implementing systems and documents.
- Strong analytic, communication, and change management skills.
- Able to build rapport and credibility quickly with principals, staff, the corporate office, and vendors.
- Able to communicate effectively and readily with the principal.
- Willing to perform any other duties as may be requested.
Job ID: INSEARCH51