JOB ID: EB-4798552670
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job id.
Executive Assistant to General Counsel
The Executive Assistant to the General Counsel assumes a critical and collaborative role providing senior level support on day-to-day flow and across projects and initiatives. This position will require a candidate who is considerate and confident, and someone who will maintain a high level of confidentiality, discretion, and excellent judgment. The candidate will be poised, nimble and will remain calm under pressure. This individual is a motivated self-starter who has the ability to work independently, anticipate needs and can pivot quickly and adjust to new expectations seamlessly.
- Support incredibly smart and kind executives
- Positive culture and office environment
- Ability to work alongside a passionate, motivated, and smart team
- Marketing and Media exposure to the newest trends and current events
- Organization growing to play a role on a global scale
- Beautiful office with a rooftop
- Opportunity to work on projects big and small
WHAT THE CLIENT OFFERS
A mission-driven, diverse, and inclusive environment that focuses on learning and growing. We offer excellent benefits and perks designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance. These include flexible paid time off, competitive health insurance, a generous retirement savings plan, paid parental leave, commuter benefits, mental health and family care benefits, lunch in the office, book club, weekly yoga, a new iPhone and iWatch, time off to volunteer, participation in social justice events, and more.
- Amplify executive bandwidth by performing an extensive array of core administrative tasks, proactively manage competing and concurrent priorities while gracefully representing the General Counsel internally and externally.
- Enable success by driving important meetings forward: strategically managing a complex, dynamic, and extremely active calendar; schedule and organize meetings in a timely manner; assist with the production of materials, pre-reads, and tracking deliverables according to the needs of the General Counsel.
- Coordinate and manage domestic & international travel arrangements and logistics, often with back-to-back trips.
- Assist with drafting correspondence, proofreading, and editing written work, summaries of proposals and presentations.
- Collaborate & interface regularly with internal Executive Assistants for coordination and office flow.
- Maintain contacts in Salesforce and prepare lists as needed.
- Special Projects as/ needed.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT
- Ability to think strategically, critically, and creatively.
- Confidence to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality when dealing with highly confidential matters and high-level individuals.
- Detail oriented with the ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and manage multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to integrate quickly into a small team.
- Hungry to learn, curious to ask questions, and desires to engage in exploration individually as well as being part of a team.
- Humility, thoughtfulness, and honesty.
- Knowledge of Mac (Apple, Keynote, Excel, Word, PPT, project management systems (someone who is comfortable with tech)
- Adaptability and comfort in a high growth environment
- Organized, detail oriented, strong work ethic
- Aligned with mission, goals, purpose of Emerson Collective; sees value in media and communication, culturally engaged
- Go-getter mentality, thick skin
- Strategic thinker
- Be a nimble problem-solver