Are you a critical thinker, a solution-provider, and looking to be a true business partner to a highly successful CMO? The individual we are recruiting for in this role is primarily responsible for supporting the CMO with a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of a high growth and impactful company that has an amazing team culture and supportive environment. If you have the hunger to learn, roll up your sleeves, and grow quickly, this is the role for you! Previous EA/admin support experience required.
EA to Chief Marketing Officer
Los Angeles, CA
- Positive culture and office environment
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional leader
- Ability to work alongside and learn from a passionate, motivated, smart team – everyone there is a leader in their field
- Mission driven company, organization growing to play a role on a global scale; support entrepreneurs who are doing great work in the world
- Beautiful two-story office with a rooftop
- Participate in philanthropy and activism
- This role is engaged with all departments across the organization
- Fast paced environment
- Extensive, accurate, and detailed calendar management of CMO’s complex and fluctuating schedule; ensure meetings stay on track, log incoming scheduling requests, rescheduling as needed, proactively communicating changes, and anticipating scheduling conflicts with a timely response; schedule for the Marketing team as necessary.
- Organize and manage CMO’s flights/hotels as needed for Palo Alto and other domestic and international travel, and communicate CMO’s travel logistics amongst the team.
- Coordinate CMO meeting logistics including creating agendas, preparing briefing materials, taking notes, managing action items and next steps, booking and prepping meeting rooms, setting up videoconference/calls, coordinating food/beverages as needed; manage Board meeting schedules and ensure CMO is prepared with all Board briefing materials in hand prior to meeting; draft and proofread correspondence, research and manage speaking/outreach and cultural opportunities as directed by CMO.
- Attend CMO Marketing meetings to take notes, track progress and next steps for CMO; work in close proximity with CMO in order to drive, partner and collaborate on projects and priorities; continuously track timelines, creative projects and special events including desk research and advance work for CMO/Marketing events; manage marketing team project list, key deadlines, events, cultural milestones, external meetings for CMO.
- Coordinate travel budgets for conferences and trips; organize and file expense reports in a timely manner.
- Serve as executive liaison between Marketing team and wider client network for designated projects, on behalf of CMO/Marketing needs; proactively maintain both internal and external CMO contacts as well as communication with staff and professional network with direction from CMO; maintain and communicate CMO vision, ideas, needs, and deadlines to Marketing staff
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT
- 5+ years experience assisting a C-suite Executive preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity working in Mac hardware and Apple software preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented with the ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A proactive and organized self-starter who is motivated to act with a sense of urgency, problem-solve, offer up solutions and take on additional responsibilities
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills, an inherent positive and caring attitude with the ability to integrate quickly into a growing team
- Able to work with the utmost discretion in dealing with confidential matters and projects
- Able to represent the client with professionalism, integrity and a strong customer service attitude
- An enthusiastic team player who is nimble and willing to tackle anything from small internal administrative tasks to larger scale projects
Job ID: GIS2021T