Interested in joining a team-oriented and diverse office culture to support a funny and down to earth Executive? We have partnered with an incredibly innovative technology firm that is looking for a dedicated and dynamic Executive Assistant to support their CEO in the temp to hire capacity. In this role you will create a true partnership to best support the Executive and the team with their day-to-day operations. They are looking for a friendly and extremely communicative individual to join the team and continue their career growth!
About the Role
This role will report directly to the CEO and help support with complex scheduling and calendaring, being a strong gatekeeper, arranging travel, coordinating with direct reports, and planning events. You will be a critical member of the team in ensuring daily tasks are completed most efficiently and effectively.
This is ideal for someone with experience supporting a C-level Executive and looking to build a close partnership to best provide executive support. Additionally, you are someone who is excited about maintaining and continuously building a respectful and friendly environment that supports a creative and diverse culture.
- HEALTH BENEFITS ON DAY #1 (through GIS)
- 1,300 EE’s but still at hyper-growth stage
- Funny and down to earth Executive
- Super team-oriented office culture
- Happy hours, company events, etc.
- Progressive, diverse culture
- “Mature software start-up vibe”
- Super friendly and respectful environment
- No personal assistant work
- Snacks & lunches provided (in office)!
- Fun events!
- Complex scheduling
- Travel coordination
- Heavy calendaring
- Act as a gatekeeper
- Planning events (offsite, board meetings, etc.)
- Working collaboratively with direct reports and other Executive Assistants
Job ID: GIS2021A