We have been retained by an Austin based Celebrity Entrepreneur, Author and Podcast Guru to identify an Executive Business Partner. Flexibility to work remotely for this mission driven executive who is passionate about changing the world. This CEO will be an outstanding mentor who is driven by an extreme growth mindset.
He is completing a book that should be finished this year with a tour that will follow immediately. This is an opportunity to strategically partner with high-level executives and celebrities on projects and serve as a true business partner with WFH flexibility.
- Flexibility and ability to work remotely.
- High potential for growth within the role and opportunity to take on more responsibility.
- Opportunity to work with an authentic, genuine and fun executive who operates with integrity and leads a large base of unique fans.
- Enormous opportunity for learning as the executive is constantly stretching the team to learn and operate outside their comfort zone.
- Opportunity for relocation to Austin, a charming and developing city.
- 50% business and 50% personal
- Manage a complex and busy calendar, including both business and personal
- Manage travel, including private aviation and pet travel; create detailed itineraries
- Manage memberships and renewals, e.g., Dropbox, DocuSign, Alexa, GoDaddy (other domain accounts/platforms etc.)
- Make purchases on behalf of CEO and the Team, track orders
- Ad-hoc research projects
- Event planning, including private dinners
- Work closely with Austin-based house assistant; perform on-site management as needed
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
Should be Proficient In:
- Gmail, Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Microsoft Office
Job ID: INSEARCH27