Are you a people person looking for a career path? If so, look no further…. We are working on several Front Office Coordinator searches for top tier Venture Capital firms in San Francisco and the Peninsula. Plan office events and hone your organizational skills while making valuable contacts with portfolio companies. These roles are amazing opportunities for tech savvy and outgoing recent grads who enjoy meeting new people.
· Spectacular office space, outside deck
· Lunch together every day – great exposure to Senior staff
· Opportunity to plan fun events 2x a month
· True ownership of the role – ability to act autonomously
· Great exposure to large portfolio of clients
· Opportunity for growth (within company and/or clients)
· Be present in the office and act as the face of the office by greeting all guests upon their arrival
· Escort guests to meetings offering beverages, snacks, etc. as applicable
· Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate extensions
· Book and maintain office conference room space
· Manage inventory of kitchen, bathroom and general office supplies placing orders when appropriate (i.e. Staples, Office Upkeep, Fresh Direct, etc.)
· Order and manage team lunches when in office
· Liaise with appropriate building contacts at Palo Alto location as well as Office Services staff at company headquarters to support functional office operations
· Help with clerical tasks as needed (i.e. FedEx, photocopies, scanning, business card uploads,
check requests, etc.)
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· A client-service-oriented mindset and level of comfort interacting with a wide variety of people/personalities.
· Background in customer service, preferably in an office setting.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
· Extremely organized and detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to multitask effectively.
· Demonstrated willingness to “go the extra mile” and do what it takes to get the job done.
· Proactive with the ability to take initiative.
· Cooperative team spirit.
Job ID: INSEARCH54