Are you passionate about working in an inclusive environment? Do you want to empower women and other underrepresented groups in your workplace?
We’re collaborating with a powerhouse female COO who is seeking an Executive Business Partner based in SF. She is looking for a thought partner who will help facilitate their company’s mission of helping organizations build a better life for their employees. Play a vital role in solving some of the biggest challenges organizations are facing and help foster happier work environments.
- Growing and strongly venture backed company
- Mature and supportive environment
- Meals and snacks (lots of selection)
- Strong brand recognition
- Be a part of a high growth and high impact company
- Prepare expense reports
- As the gatekeeper, manage complex calendars and schedule internal and external meetings for our leadership team while being able to anticipate conflicts and solve scheduling issues with ease
- Review, update, and manage schedule with ruthless prioritization. Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of all recurring meetings
- Facilitate communication between appropriate departments while handling confidential and non-routine information
- Coordinate all travel seamlessly
- Type and edit documents, presentations, etc.
- Prepare any necessary travel documentation
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT:
- Previous support/EA experience (C-Level a plus)
- Strong calendaring experience, ability to make educated decisions on what can/can’t be moved or rescheduled.
- Positive, can do attitude
- Ability to be proactive and think on their feet, problem solving skills
- Experience with G Suite: mainly gmail and gcal
- Naturally acclimate with EA group
- Bonus: Ability to manage email, filter top priorities and emails that aren’t needed
Job ID: INSEARCH19