Executive Assistant to CEO
Hybrid, 3 days a week in office
- Medical, dental and vision (99% covered for employee and dependents)
- 401K match (100% of first 3%, total of 4.5%)
- Growth minded company culture and motivated, tight-knit team!
- Calendar management for CEO and team (2-4) members to ensure that CEO/Team’s time is effectively managed
- Coordinate travel arrangements, primarily domestic while using independent judgment on priorities
- Interface with the CEO’s contacts on his behalf, including investors, board members, senior executives, and employees at all levels of the organization
- Interface with outsource service providers, including legal, PEO and finance/accounting as needed and subject to training
- Participate in broad “company building” discussions to enable participation and ownership of key business/office management activities
- Assist CEO with coordinating events and booking travel arrangements.
- Lead and manage special projects on behalf of the CEO as they arise
- Provide input and suggestions for continuous improvements in processes, culture, client experience, and other areas
- Inform CEO of any pending problems, issues or concerns and proactively resolve or recommend solutions
- Ensure CEO is prepared for all meetings and events, and assist with preparation of presentation materials in a logical organized way; keep CEO on track on a daily basis
- Find new and efficient ways to create and maintain systems and processes to help maximize CEO’s time
- Act as leader, role model and mentor to other administrative professionals
- Support internal and external event-related activities as needed, including researching venues, organizing catering, managing invite lists, and other related items.
- Adhere to all related regulatory and privacy requirements
Top Keys for Client:
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting C-Level Executives, (strongly prefer college graduate who aspires to me more of a “business partner” than traditional EA).
- Experience interacting with high-level Executives and diverse individuals
- Interest in Healthcare / Life Sciences and investing businesses
- Experience in start-up/build out business, demonstrating strong initiative and discipline as part of a small team
- Competency on basic corporate research, word processing, spreadsheets, accounting, and overall office management discipline
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and client service skills.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Excellent intuition and judgment as you are an extension of the CEO
- Excellent communication skills and comfort drafting emails, talking points for speeches, etc.
- Willingness to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Positive attitude and ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Excellent judgment and poise when dealing with sensitive issues/situations and the ability to maintain confidentiality
JOB ID: GIS2022G18