Job ID EB-1136973899
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job id
- Connected and interactive EA team
- Feel engaged in the big picture and process of the firm
- 14 days PTO to start + 10 holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Regular team-building activities (happy hours, speaker series, yoga, meditation, etc.)
- Occasional visits from office therapy dog
- Caring executives; the firm really takes care of you
- Generous base + quarterly bonuses
- Efficiently manage the complex schedules for our executive team.
- Organize travel plans, assemble itineraries, and maintain timely and detailed expense reporting.
- Coordinate meetings and create and maintain agendas.
- Manage the operational needs of new ventures (including but not limited to scheduling, finding office space, hiring admins, researching and evaluating benefit plans, engaging legal counsel).
- Exemplify professionalism while serving as a liaison with our partners, effectively representing our executive team and brand.
- Assist in data analysis and the development of compelling presentations.
- Develop and ensure best practices around data collection and entry.
- Maintain and enhance our office procedures, ensuring a smooth operational flow.
- Interface with Managing Directors’ key contacts, family, and outside vendors.
- Special projects as required.
- Handle highly sensitive, confidential information and legal documents.
- Ensure effective communication across functions and geographies.
TOP KEYS FOR CLIENT
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience as an executive assistant and/or in operations at an early-stage startup.
- Proficiency with office software/tools (e.g., GSuite, Notion, Slack, SAP Concur)
- Ability to learn new software and workflows quickly.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for interaction with a range of individuals.
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality, demonstrating tact and discretion consistently.
- Familiarity with the venture capital industry is preferred but not a strict requirement.
- The position also requires strong attention to detail, diplomacy, and flexibility.
- Professional grace under pressure and excellent judgment skills are essential attributes of the ideal candidate. A good sense of humor will be an asset to the team.